• "I", "our", "us", or "we" refer to the business, [Business name & other trading names].
• "you", "the user" refer to the person(s) using this website.
• GDPR means General Data Protection Act.
• PECR means Privacy & Electronic Communications Regulation.
• ICO means Information Commissioner's Office.
• Cookies mean small files stored on a users computer or device.
Processing of your personal data
We are exempt from registration in the ICO Data Protection Register under the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) because we only process personal data for administering employee data or administering business accounts i.e. sales and purchase invoices.
Your individual rights
Under the GDPR your rights are as follows. You can read more about your rights in details here;
• The right to be informed;
• The right of access;
• The right to rectification;
• The right to erasure;
• The right to restrict processing;
• The right to data portability;
• The right to object; and
• The right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling
You also have the right to complain to the ICO www.ico.org.uk if you feel there is a problem with the way we are handling your data.
We handle subject access requests in accordance with the GDPR.
Data security and protection
We ensure the security of any personal information we hold by using secure data storage technologies and precise procedures in how we store, access and manage that information. Our methods meet the GDPR compliance requirement.
You are the reason we love what we do.
The Trilico Team